I have compiled a list of the top 5 wedding venues in Ventura County. Finding the perfect location for your wedding day is like finding that perfect dress. They both have to speak to you! They are in no specific order.
- McCormick Ranch If you are looking for a country rustic location for your wedding day check out McCormick Ranch. It sits on over with over 11 acres 8 of them filled with avocado trees. This location has been a wedding venue for over 4 decades through the McCormick family. An exceptionally pretty place for a ceremony is the Garden, reached by a small flagstone path next to the house. A spacious brick patio bordered by trees extends from the side of the house, which has a charming, countrified feel thanks to trails of trumpet vine hugging its windows. Price for this gorgeous venue starts st $5000+ if you are looking for a rustic country feel definitely check them out.
- Bella Vista Grove located in Fillmore Bella Vista Groves is an all outdoor garden wedding venue that can accommodate over 250 guests. The intimate garden is surrounded by citrus and avocado groves that will make an excellent backdrop for photos during your special day. Bella Vista Groves offers three different ceremony and reception locations within their 39 acres of land. They are known for their white gates that you can see from the freeway. This venue starts at $3000+ check them out for your next event or wedding.
- The Gardens at Los Robles is located in Thousand Oaks is a wedding venue on a beautiful golf course. This gorgeous venue you wouldn’t believe it was just right off of the Ventura Freeway. If you are looking to have a small intimate or a wedding with a lot of guest check this venue out. The Gardens at Los Robles have some of the most amazing scenery I have seen in a wedding venue. Breathe taking ceremony and reception location reminds me of being in Tuscany, Italy. This location is a hidden gem not a lot of people know about. This wedding venue is starting out at $2000+
- The Tower Club Wedgewood if you are wanting to have epic views then this is the location for you! Have your wedding in the clouds! This glamorous penthouse – located on the highest floor of Ventura County’s tallest building – surrounds you with 360-degree views of the glimmering ocean, Channel Islands, and twinkling city lights. This premier venue is glamorous, sophisticated, and amazing for all couples seeking an exclusive and intimate city venue. They offer different packages for every couples budget, guest count they start out at $2500+
- Wedgewood Sterling Hills now this location is know very well because in 2016 I had my own wedding here. If you are looking for a venue that is all inclusive and I mean ALL inclusive this is your location. Sterling hills a Tuscan architecture with sweeping gardens. Sterling Hills has a gorgeous patio over looking the golf course perfect for your golf course. Gazebo for your outdoor ceremony or if needed they can also have your wedding indoors. Located in the heart of Camarillo this gorgeous venue will make you forget that you’re in the middle of a city. They offer different packages that are available for every budget. They have the all inclusive packages that fit every budget you can add or take away from any package to create your dream wedding. Weddings start at $3500+